
Addison and I flew to Atlanta to meet Hannah, one of Addison's new cousins. We actually got to fly with Henry because he was meeting his dad in Atlanta where they planned a rendezvous to watch all four days of the Masters in Augusta. Henry's sister and brother in law were nice enough to let us crash at their place while Henry was having a grand vacation (I can't wait for Henry to take Addison for a couple of days while I go on vacation--which is probably never going to happen). I can't believe that I did not get any snap shots of Addison and Hannah together although I have some nice professional photos. I guess all I have to show you is a picture of Addison on the plane.
Oh, and I am officially jinxed--we were on one of the first American MD-80 fligths that were canceled. We eventually made it to Atlanta--one day late and without our luggage.
My sister Susan also had a little girl, Julia, a couple of weeks after Hannah was born and we can't wait to meet her!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment